Luxury Dinner Cruise-Private Table
It’s sure to be a night you’ll remember for a lifetime. A Memorable night once in a life, between two continents….
From EUR 60.00 EUR 35.00 per person
About this activity
- Free Cancellation Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Tour Type :Ticket
- Tour Organise :Regular
- Instant Confirmed
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Start Time: 20:30
Istanbul Luxury Dinner Cruise Boat .(Private Table)
(Separate Private table (available for up to 100 guests)
• Cruise between Europe and Asia on the Bosphorus Strait
35 Eur Adult UNLIMITED SOFT DRINKS INCULUDING
- Pickup is available from city center hotels located at Sultanahmet - Sirkeci - Topkapı - Taksim - Harbiye - Beyoğlu - Karaköy - on the European side of Istanbul. Hotel pickup begins 30 to 90 minutes before the boat departure. Hotel drop-off is at approximately midnight
- The on-board entertainment program consists of a "Katibim" show (a traditional Turkish melody musical performance), an "Asuk Masuk" (an imitation play of dwarfs from the Taseli district of Silifke performed by 2 male dancers), traditional mixed folk dance, belly dancers, Caucasian folk dance and a professional DJ
Bosphorus Strait "This beautiful strait, sometimes spelled Bosporus and sometimes Bosphorus, was so called from the earliest ages by the ancients; from the mythology of 10, the mistress of Jupiter, having passed over it in the shape of a cow. It resembles the Dardanelles, in length, breadth and current, and like it, is a narrow separation which divides Europe from Asia; but it has many features familiar to itself. Instead of being a solitary stream running between deserted shores, it is a body of water full of life and animation, winding its way through banks covered with palaces and villages, shaded with magnificent forest trees, presenting to the eye, at every mile, a new scene of crowded existence.
Dolmabahce Palace (Pass By) Dolmabahce Palace stands on the European shore of the Bosphorus and the with its various dependencies forms almost a little town, its gardens extending for a mile or more along the water's edge.
Ortakoy (Pass By) Ortaköy Mosque, officially the Büyük Mecidiye Camii in Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey, is situated at the waterside of the Ortaköy pier square, one of the most popular locations on the Bosphorus.
Bosphorus Bridge (Pass By) Which was inaugurated on October 29, 1973 on the fiftieth anniversary of the Turkish Republic, has the longest span in Europe and the fourth in the world. This suspension bridge has a total length of 1560 metres (1706 yards) and a width of 33.4 metres (110ft).
Ciragan Palace Kempinski (Pass By) Situated between Besiktas and Ortaköy on the European shore of the Bosphorus stands the ruins of the Ciragan Palace, built by Sultan Abdülaziz, during the years 1863-1867. It resembles the Dolmabahce Palace with its long facade and its baroque architectural style.
Rumeli Fortress (Pass By) RUMELISHISARI FORTRESS - (RUMELIHISARI CASTLE) At the narrowest point of the Bosphorus stands the Rumelihisarr Fortress, built by Sultan Mehmet, the Conqueror on the European shore. The Sultan himself on the 26th day of March 1452 laid the foundation stone of the Fortress with a view to controlling the passage of the ships through the Bosphorus and using it as a base for his attack on the city.